These chewy, cheesy little rolls are unlike anything youll consider in an American bakery, but they Definite are delicious.
The ingredient of Pão de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup milk gather together or 2%
- 1/4 cup new virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 260 grams tapioca flour 2 cup help 2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup
The instruction how to make Pão de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread)
- Preheat oven to 400u00b0F. Spray a 24-cavity mini muffin pan very liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place milk, olive oil, egg, tapioca flour, and salt in jar of a blender. Process until smooth. Add cheeses and pulse until incorporated, 4 to 5 times.
- A kitchen scale is highly recommended for this recipe, as tapioca flour is difficult to measure accurately in cups.
- Pour mixture into cavities of muffin pan, filling each slightly more than half full.
- Bake pu00e3o de queijo on middle rack of oven until puffed and golden brown, 20 minutes.
- Check to see that pu00e3o de queijo is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow pu00e3o de queijo to cool for 5 minutes, then use tip of a sharp knife to remove from pan. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Pão de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread)calories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 170 calories
cholesterolContent: 21 grams
fatContent: 25 milligrams
proteinContent: 8 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 2.5 grams
sugarContent: 220 milligrams
: 1 grams