Mom’s Brunch Eggs in the same way as Ham, Large Eggs, Milk, Salt, Pepper, Butter, Sourdough Bread, Jack Cheese, Paprika
The ingredient of Mom’s Brunch Eggs
- 2 cups ham diced OR cooked, crumbled bacon or sausage
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 8 tablespoons butter softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread or up to 12 depending roughly speaking the size of the slices
- 5 cups jack cheese blend, shredded
- 1 teaspoon paprika
The instruction how to make Mom’s Brunch Eggs
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Arrange half of the slices, buttered side down, in a single layer in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Top with half of the cheese, half of the ham and half of the egg mixture. Add a second layer of bread, cheese, ham and egg mixture. Sprinkle the paprika on top, cover and set aside in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the casserole uncovered until the eggs are set, about 45 minutes.