Goat Cheese Mousse And Smoked Salmon Canapés subsequent to Sliced Bread, Extra-virgin Olive Oil, oppressive stifling Cream, Goat Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Lemon, Kosher Salt, Smoked Salmon, Cucumber, Fresh Dill
The ingredient of Goat Cheese Mousse and Smoked Salmon Canapés
- 12 slices sliced bread thin-
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup close cream
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ounces smoked salmon cut in approximate 1/2-inch slices
- 12 slices cucumber English, seedless, halved
- 1 sprig open dill for titivate enhance
The instruction how to make Goat Cheese Mousse and Smoked Salmon Canapés
- Preheat oven to 350u02daF. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Cut another piece of parchment paper to fit a sheet pan. Set aside.
- With a rolling pin, roll each piece of bread until it is nice and flat. If the crusts are thick, trim them before rolling. With a small (approximately 2-inch) cookie cutter (any shape you want) cut as many pieces as you can from each slice of rolled bread (probably 2-3, depending on the size and shape of your cookie cutter).
- Place cut-out bread pieces on the prepared sheet pan. Cover with the other sheet of parchment paper and another sheet pan. Second sheet pan should fit snuggly into the first pan with the bread cutouts. (This will help ensure that your finished cutouts will be crisp and flat.)
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove top pan and top sheet of parchment paper and bake for another 10 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- For the goat cheese mousse, add heavy cream to the Small Bowl from your KitchenAidu00ae Ceramic 3-Piece Nesting Mixing Bowl Set. Using the Whisk Attachment from your KitchenAidu00ae 9-Speed Hand Mixer, whip cream on medium-high speed (6 or 7), until soft peaks form u2013 about 20-30 seconds.
- In a Medium Bowl, combine softened goat cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon zest and salt in a small bowl. Mix with the Hand Mixer with Whisk Attachment on medium-high speed (6 or 7), until smooth and creamy, 20-30 seconds.
- Add whipped cream to the goat cheese mixture and mix on low speed (3 or 4), just until ingredients are combined. If making in advance, cover mouse and refrigerate until ready to prepare canapu00e9s. (Can be made 6-8 hours ahead.)
- To assemble the canapu00e9s, place crisp bread cutouts on a serving tray. Transfer mousse to a disposable pastry bag or a gallon size zippered plastic bag. Make a small snip at the bottom of the pastry bag (or off one corner of the zipper bag) and pipe 1-2 teaspoons of mousse onto each bread cutout. Top with a small slice of smoked salmon, a half cucumber slice and a sprig of fresh dill. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritions of Goat Cheese Mousse and Smoked Salmon Canapéscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 240 calories
cholesterolContent: 5 grams
fatContent: 50 milligrams
fiberContent: 20 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams
sodiumContent: 10 grams
sugarContent: 550 milligrams
: 2 grams