This understandable recipe couples our refrigerated beef patties and that zesty southern barbecue tell everybody loves. All without leaving behind rejection your kitchen.
The ingredient of Southern BBQ Burger
- 4 Ball Parku00ae Fully Cooked Beef Patties
- 1/2 package Ball Parku00ae Hamburger Buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag frozen onion rings
- 1 cup coleslaw cabbage blend
- 1/4 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
The instruction how to make Southern BBQ Burger
- Prepare the patties the way you like them.
- Prepare the onion rings so theyu2019re nice and crispy.
- Put the patties on the buns and layer the patties with onion rings, cheddar cheese slices and barbecue sauce.
- Combine the slaw mix and dressing. Pile that on top, and chow down!