Whether you’re soaking taking place in the works the sunshine, or just dreaming just about it, this recipe featuring spinach, feta and balsamic-glazed onions will sweep you away to the Mediterranean.
The ingredient of Greek-style Spinach & Onion Burger
- 4 Ball Parku00ae Fully Cooked Beef Patties
- 4 Ball Parku00ae Hamburger Buns
- 1/2 sweet onion diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup buoyant spinach packed
- 1 tomato sliced
The instruction how to make Greek-style Spinach & Onion Burger
- Prepare the patties the way you like them.
- Heat a well-oiled skillet over medium-high heat and cook the onions until browning begins. Stir in the balsamic vinegar and reduce to a glaze.
- Put it all together now. Put the patties on the buns and layer the patties with onions, feta, spinach and tomato.
- Chefu2019s tip Want to freshen things up a bit? Forget the bun and serve it as a salad over a bed of spring mix.