Easy recipe for a party or a quick week night. You can in addition to use relic cooked pork. announce shredded carrots in the manufacture build aisle and Thai peanut sauce in the Asian aisle or in a specialty store. bolster as portion allocation of a party buffet or as a meal gone a buoyant salad and Mandarin oranges.
The ingredient of Thai Pork Pizza
- 2 boneless pork chops 3/4-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 15 ounces pizza crust Boboli
- 1/2 cup peanut sauce Thai
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup pea pods thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup carrots shredded
- cilantro leaves chopped, if desired
The instruction how to make Thai Pork Pizza
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread the peanut sauce onto the crust. Sprinkle with pea pods and carrots.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper. Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook 4 minutes until browned and internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Cut into thin slices. Arrange on the pizza crust. Cover with cheese.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro if desired.