Grilled Bbq Pork Pizza Wrap later than extra York Pork Chops, Salt, Pepper, Whole Wheat Tortillas, Barbecue Sauce, Red Onion, Mozzarella Cheese, Pineapple
The ingredient of Grilled BBQ Pork Pizza Wrap
- 12 ounces supplementary York pork chops top loin, virtually 3/4-inch thick
- 4 total whole wheat tortillas OR wraps
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup pineapple diced
The instruction how to make Grilled BBQ Pork Pizza Wrap
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Season pork with salt and pepper and grill until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and let rest 3 minutes.
- Thinly slice pork. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place a wrap in the skillet and cook until warm and softened, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer to a work surface and spread 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce over wrap. Top with 1/4 of the pork, arranging it in a line across the wrap, stopping about 2 inches short of one edge. Top with 1/4 of the onion, 1/4 of the pineapple, and 1/4 of the cheese. Fold one side of the tortilla up and over the fillings, tucking the fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-inch edge. Continue rolling the tortilla toward the other side, securing it with a toothpick if necessary.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.