Creamy, mild and tangy—combining artichoke and basil later Grilled & Ready® chicken makes for a truly unique pizza that’s ready in just more than a half hour.
The ingredient of Chicken and Artichoke Pizza
- 3 Tysonu00ae Fully Cooked Frozen Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 jar artichoke hearts 6-oz. marinated and undrained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 prebaked pizza crust 10-12 inches
- 4 Roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 mozzarella cheese shredded
The instruction how to make Chicken and Artichoke Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425u00b0F.
- Cut Grilled & Ready chicken into 3/4-inch pieces. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid. Coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
- Place artichoke liquid in large nonstick skillet and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cook until most of liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute. Add chicken and garlic to skillet. Cook chicken 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in artichoke hearts. Remove from heat.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet; top evenly with tomato slices. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with basil. Top with cheese. Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.