This recipe is a hit taking into consideration kids. They are sure to love the burger and pepperoni combination. Ask them to help in the same way as mixing the ingredients and forming the patties. bolster later carrot and celery sticks.
The ingredient of Pork And Pepperoni Pizza Burgers
- 1 pound ring pork
- 1/2 cup pepperoni chopped, about 2 ounces
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs Italian-style dry
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce prepared
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves dried
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded, 4 ounces
- 6 sandwich buns
The instruction how to make Pork And Pepperoni Pizza Burgers
- In a medium bowl, stir together ground pork, pepperoni, bread crumbs, pizza sauce and oregano. Shape mixture into 6 patties. Grill or broil burgers for 5 mintues per side, until an instant read thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Place burgers on buns; top each patty with cheese.