Crispy Asian Pizza subsequently Pork Loin Roast, Barbecue Sauce, Lovosh, well-ventilated light Mushrooms, Red radio alarm Pepper, Green Onion, Mozzarella Cheese, lighthearted Cilantro, Hoisin Sauce, Plum Sauce, Creamy Peanut Butter, Garlic, vivacious Ginger Root
The ingredient of Crispy Asian Pizza
- 1 cup pork loin roast cooked, chopped
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce hot and spicy
- 1 lovosh Armenian cracker bread*
- 1/2 cup lighthearted mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 red fear pepper medium, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons blithe cilantro chopped
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon roomy ginger root grated
The instruction how to make Crispy Asian Pizza
- Asian Sauce: In small bowl stir together hoisin sauce, plum sauce, peanut butter, garlic and ginger root. Place pork and barbecue sauce in self-sealing plastic bag; seal and turn several times to coat.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place Lavosh on baking sheet. Spread with Oriental Sauce to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top with pork mixture, mushrooms, red pepper, green onions, and cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro. Cut into squares.
- Makes 12 servings.
- *Substitute 14-16-inch prebaked pizza crust. Crust will be slightly less crisp.