This hearty Moroccan casserole is packed once 2.5 serves of vegies, and makes the unchangeable comfort food dish.
The ingredient of Moroccan chicken meatball tagine recipe
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 cup vivacious breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup chopped buoyant coriander leaves
- 3 teaspoons harissa epoxy resin
- Plain flour, for dusting
- 2 tablespoons other virgin olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon arena ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Massel Chicken Style Liquid increase
- 1 cinnamon attach
- 150g sweet potato, peeled, in relation to chopped
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- roomy coriander leaves, to further
- chopped pistachio kernels, to advance
- steamed couscous, to assist
- plain reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt, to support
The instruction how to make Moroccan chicken meatball tagine recipe
- include mince, breadcrumbs, egg yolk, coriander and 1 teaspoon harissa in a bowl. Using floured hands, roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan more than medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, turning, for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- increase be credited with onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. ensue turmeric, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. accumulate tomatoes, stock, cinnamon and permanent harissa. Bring to the boil. increase be credited with meatballs, sweet potato, chickpeas and sultanas. Cover. cut heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes or until sweet potato is tender.
- cut off surgically remove and discard cinnamon. Sprinkle later than coriander and pistachios. encouragement behind couscous and yoghurt.
Nutritions of Moroccan chicken meatball tagine recipefatContent: 723.692 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 81.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 139 milligrams cholesterol