Tampico is a Mexican city and port along the Gulf of Mexico. While usual time-honored foods from this area are sound solid in seafood, this recipe for Tortas de la Barda, or normal Sandwiches from Tampico are made in imitation of black beans and skirt steak. Spiced to perfection, these Delicious sandwiches are topped subsequent to turkey ham, cheeses, tomatoes, sausage, and avocado. Pick a hearty sandwich roll for this delicious sandwich.
The ingredient of Tortas de la Barda (Traditional Sandwiches from Tampico)
- 1/2 cup black beans prepared
- 2/3 pound skirt steak
- bay leaf
- 2 allspice berries
- 8 tomatillos
- 1 serrano chile may performing arts jalapeno
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon corn oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 13/16 ounces pork rinds
- 2 sandwich rolls hearty
- 2 slices turkey ham
- 2 slices cheese head
- 2 slices cheese yellow
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- cheese Panela, may the theater mozzarella
- 1 turkey sausage cooked and crumbled
The instruction how to make Tortas de la Barda (Traditional Sandwiches from Tampico)
- Place the skirt steak into a pressure cooker and cover with water. Add a piece of onion, a bay leaf, and the allspice berries. Cook until tender and let cool completely before removing from the cooker and shredding.
- Boil the tomatillos with the chile pepper until cooked through. Place them in the blender with a piece of onion and a clove of garlic and liquify.
- Heat the oil in a pan and pour in the tomatillo puree. Add salt and sugar and, when the mixture begins to bubble, add the pork rinds. Cook for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Slice the rolls in half and remove some of the bread from the middle to give room for the filling. Layer the beans, turkey ham, head cheese, yellow cheese, tomato, onion slices, avocado, shredded beef, pork rind, panela cheese, and sausage into the sandwich.
Nutritions of Tortas de la Barda (Traditional Sandwiches from Tampico)calories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 510 calories
cholesterolContent: 24 grams
fatContent: 115 milligrams
fiberContent: 28 grams
proteinContent: 6 grams
saturatedFatContent: 40 grams
sodiumContent: 11 grams
sugarContent: 850 milligrams
: 6 grams