Inspired by his era in Darwin at the annual laksa festival, heres Hayden Quinns thick, creamy and super spicy bowl of coconut-chicken laksa.
The ingredient of Hayden Quinns coconut chicken laksa recipe
- 1 brown onion, on the order of chopped
- 10 cloves garlic, almost chopped
- 5cm spacious turmeric, cut into disks
- 5cm ginger, cut into disks
- 10cm galangal, cut in disks
- 3 lemongrass stalks, trimmed, white share only, chopped
- 5 collective dried chili, soaked in hot water
- 1 tbs dried baby shrimp, soaked in hot water
- 8 candlenut
- 1 tbs shrimp glue gum
- 1 tbs coriander, sports ground
- 1/2 cup Cobram Estate, light new virgin olive oil
- 1L chicken hoard
- 2 (400ml) can coconut cream
- 1tsp white sugar
- 3 Lilydale exonerate Range chicken breast
- 100g Rice vermicelli, cooked as per packet instructions
- 200g hokkien noodles, cooked as per packet instructions
- 2 cups, bean sprout
- 180g tofu puffs, halved
- 180g fish cake, sliced
- 1 cup coriander, leaves only, chopped
- 4 soft boiled eggs, halved
- Crushed peanuts, to your liking
- Lime, juiced, to taste
- Fish sauce, to taste
- Chili oil, to taste
The instruction how to make Hayden Quinns coconut chicken laksa recipe
- To make the bonding agent amass oil and a little of the chili / shrimp steeping liquid into the bottom of a blender, grow unshakable cement ingredients and blend until smooth.
- In an extra-large pot, higher than medium heat go to half the laksa paste. Cook paste for a minimum of 10mins, the longer you cook it, the more the flavours will develop. increase be credited with chicken stock, coconut cream and sugar. Cook simmering until the soup splits or cracks*, approx. 20mins.
- accumulate the chicken breast and poach higher than a unquestionably low heat for 15mins until chicken is cooked. cut off surgically remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly to the fore slicing into 0.5cm thick pieces.
- Finish the soup by adding bean sprouts, tofu puffs and fish cake to just admiring through.
- relief by portioning the two types of noodles into large bowls, topping subsequent to soup, sliced chicken, tofu puffs, fish cake and your substitute of toppings, coriander, egg, peanuts, lime juice, fish sauce and / or chili oil, to taste.
Nutritions of Hayden Quinns coconut chicken laksa recipefatContent: