vivid lustrous roasted dread peppers and onions peak this oven-roasted steak.
The ingredient of Oven-Roasted radio alarm Pepper Steak
- 2 boneless New York strip steaks 1 inch thick, 6-8 oz. each
- 1 teaspoon salt for steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper for steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 green dread pepper medium
- 1 red panic pepper medium
- 1 yellow terrify pepper medium
- 1 yellow onion medium
- 1 tablespoon new virgin olive oil for vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper for vegetables
- 1 tablespoon further virgin olive oil for steaks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salted butter
The instruction how to make Oven-Roasted radio alarm Pepper Steak
- Preheat oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Season steaks liberally on both sides with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Allow them to rest at room temperature while preparing pepper and onions.
- Slice bell peppers and onion into 1/4-inch strips and arrange on baking sheet.
- Drizzle bell pepper and onion slices with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer baking sheet to middle rack of oven. Roast peppers and onions for 25 minutes. At the 20-minute mark, begin searing the steaks.
- Set a large skillet over high heat and add oil and butter. Once oil is very hot and shimmering, add steaks. Sear steaks for 1 minute without moving them. Flip and sear other side for 45 seconds longer.
- Transfer seared steaks from skillet to center of baking sheet on middle rack of oven. Arrange peppers and onions over steaks.
- Roast steaks, peppers, and onions for 9-12 minutes, depending on desired level of doneness, until peppers and onions are browned. Allow meat to reach an internal temperature of at least 130u00b0F for a medium steak.
- Check to see that steaks are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow steaks and vegetables to rest 5 minutes before serving.