Ribeye steaks are one of the most incredible cuts of beef there is, past a solution balance of tenderness, meatiness, and marbling. with you’re grilling steaks this gorgeous, you want to season them agreed usefully (here, just salt, pepper, and garlic powder) and let the taste of the meat and the fire shine. A seasoned butter that takes just 5 minutes enhances the juiciness and adds pops of flavor. The recipe is designed especially for the [Yummly hurt Thermometer](https://www.yummly.com/thermometer), but if you don’t have one, check the meats temperature using an instant-read. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [David Bonom](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/David-Bonom).
The ingredient of Grilled Black Pepper Ribeye Steaks once Thyme-Shallot Butter
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon well-ventilated light thyme leaves chopped
- 1 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt separated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper harshly roughly ring
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 bone-in ribeye steak each 1 to 1 1/2 pounds and 1 to 1 1/4 inches thick
The instruction how to make Grilled Black Pepper Ribeye Steaks once Thyme-Shallot Butter
- Combine butter, shallot, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; mash together with a fork. Wrap mixture in a small piece of plastic wrap or wax paper. Twist ends of the paper to form the butter into a small cylinder about 2 inches long. Freeze at least 15 minutes or up to 2 weeks (to freeze the butter beyond 1 day, transfer it to an airtight container).
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, the black pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl. Rub the mixture over both sides of the steaks (depending on the size of the steaks and how much seasoning you like, you may not use it all) and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for high heat (450u00b0 to 550u00b0). Following the insertion guide on the Yummly Thermometer app, insert the thermometer horizontally into a steak until the metal is completely covered.
- Grill steaks 2 minutes with the lid closed, then rotate 1/4 turn. Grill 2 minutes longer. Turn steaks over (or flip when directed to by the thermometer app) and cook 2 minutes; rotate the steaks 1/4 turn. Grill until steaks are as done as you like, 1 to 2 minutes longer for medium-rare (130u00b0). Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
- Cut the shallot butter into 4 slices and top each steak with 2 portions, then slice the meat.
Nutritions of Grilled Black Pepper Ribeye Steaks once Thyme-Shallot Buttercalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 460 calories
cholesterolContent: 2 grams
fatContent: 115 milligrams
proteinContent: 37 grams
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams
sodiumContent: 16 grams
: 1130 milligrams