A unique receive put up with vis-Ð°-vis breaded chicken, these chicken steaks are coated in breadcrumbs and stuffed in the manner of cottage cheese. Placed in relation to a bed of tomatoes and covered taking into consideration mozzarella, these chicken steaks make a colossal meal that is clear to impress. Can easily be prepared ahead of time.
The ingredient of Chicken Steaks Stuffed gone Cottage Cheese
- 5 3/8 cups tomato
- salt as needed
- olive oil as needed
- 1 3/16 cups cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons black olives pitted and sliced
- 10 coriander sprigs, chopped
- 6 steaks chicken
- 1 egg beaten
- 5 tablespoons mozzarella grated
The instruction how to make Chicken Steaks Stuffed gone Cottage Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cover the entire bottom of a baking pan with tomato cut in pieces.
- Sprinkle with a little coarse salt, and drizzle with a little olive oil. Set aside.
- In a bowl, crush the cottage cheese with a fork.
- Add the olives and coriander, and stir well.
- Spread out the chicken, sprinkle with a little salt, and in the center place one or two generous tablespoons of cottage cheese.
- Wrap the steaks around the cheese.
- Coat the chicken in the beaten egg, and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken on top of the tomatoes, as separate as possible to cook and toast more easily. Add the mozzarella to the tomato that is visible, and bake at 180 C for about 40 minutes.
Nutritions of Chicken Steaks Stuffed gone Cottage Cheesecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 220 calories
cholesterolContent: 16 grams
fatContent: 70 milligrams
fiberContent: 12 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams
sodiumContent: 3.5 grams
sugarContent: 630 milligrams
: 9 grams