Italian Stuffed Steak Rolls next Beef Steaks, Ham, Mozzarella Cheese, Sage Leaves, Salt, Margarine, Dry White Wine
The ingredient of Italian Stuffed Steak Rolls
- 2 beef steaks thin
- 2 slices ham
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese or grated
- 2 sage leaves
- 40 grams margarine
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
The instruction how to make Italian Stuffed Steak Rolls
- Place ham, mozzarella and 1 sage leaf on steaks.
- Roll up each steak and secure with a toothpick.
- Season with salt. Heat margarine in a saucepan and brown the steaks on both sides.
- Add wine and cook for about 30 minutes over low heat.
- Serve with a tomato salad.
Nutritions of Italian Stuffed Steak Rollscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 340 calories
cholesterolContent: 7 grams
fatContent: 40 milligrams
fiberContent: 26 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams
sodiumContent: 8 grams
sugarContent: 1070 milligrams
transFatContent: 1 grams
: 3 grams