Philly Cheese Steak Quesadillas subsequent to Oil, Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak, Onion, Seasoned Salt, Garlic Powder, Process Cheese, Flour Tortillas
The ingredient of Philly Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 onion medium, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt Lawrysu00ae
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder McCormicku00ae
- 8 ounces process cheese product, cubed
- 6 flour tortillas 8-inch
The instruction how to make Philly Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir until browned. Drain fat, if needed. Return beef to skillet. Add onion, seasoned salt and garlic powder; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted.
- Place 3 tortillas on ungreased baking sheet. Spread 1/3 of the meat mixture evenly on each tortilla. Top with remaining tortillas. Lightly brush with oil. Sprinkle with additional seasoned salt, if desired.
- Bake 5 minutes or until heated through. Cut into 3-inch wedges. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Philly Cheese Steak Quesadillascalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 540 calories
cholesterolContent: 41 grams
fatContent: 65 milligrams
fiberContent: 21 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams
sodiumContent: 6 grams
sugarContent: 1320 milligrams
: 3 grams