Steak taking into consideration Sautéed Carrots And Broad Beans afterward Sirloin Steaks, Olive Oil, Garlic Cloves, Bay Leaves, Pesto Sauce, Butter, Salt, Carrots, Frozen Broad Beans
The ingredient of Steak later than Sautéed Carrots and Broad Beans
- 2 sirloin steaks each just about 2 cm, something like 3/4 inches
- olive oil to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt to taste
- 3 5/8 cups carrots frozen Parisian
- 3 1/8 cups frozen broad beans
The instruction how to make Steak later than Sautéed Carrots and Broad Beans
- Cook beans and carrots in boiling water and drain well.
- Peel beans.
- Set aside.
- Season steaks with salt and cook in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add bay leaves and one garlic clove (chopped, crushed or sliced, to taste).
- Cook meat to preference and remove the steaks from the skillet.
- Add remaining pan juice to the pesto sauce and butter and mix well.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet or wok, sautu00e9 the vegetables with one crushed garlic clove and season with salt.
- To serve, arrange steak and vegetables on a plate and pour pesto sauce on top of the steak.
Nutritions of Steak later than Sautéed Carrots and Broad Beanscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 370 calories
cholesterolContent: 18 grams
fatContent: 80 milligrams
fiberContent: 15 grams
proteinContent: 6 grams
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams
sodiumContent: 6 grams
sugarContent: 390 milligrams
: 8 grams