If you are searching for a recipe later than usual time-honored elements as competently as a ton of protein, we got you covered! This recipe for Flank Steak Burgers is delcious as with ease as the unqualified post-workout meal. seek out this recipe and see how your body responds to the added protein intake. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We are happy to read your comments and respond. You can after that give this Flank Steak Burgers recipe a star rating.
The ingredient of Flank Steak Burgers
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons acid mordant cream
- 9/16 pound flank steak cooked, marinated, sliced into small pieces
- 1 onion peeled and sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- lettuce leaves
- cheddar cheese slices
- pickled jalapeno pepper slices
The instruction how to make Flank Steak Burgers
- Slice open the hamburger buns.
- Spread the cream on both buns.
- Place the flank steak, onion, tomato, lettuce leaves, cheddar cheese, and jalapeno peppers on one side. Close it and serve.
Nutritions of Flank Steak Burgerscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 410 calories
cholesterolContent: 29 grams
fatContent: 60 milligrams
fiberContent: 16 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams
sodiumContent: 8 grams
sugarContent: 340 milligrams
: 7 grams