This turkey leg is stuffed like a incorporation combination of chestnuts, field beef, and arena pork for a flavorful dish that will grant you satisfied. The turkey leg is marinated in a join up of beer, garlic, and ocher yellow juice which helps to do the dish off to a flavorful start. There is a little bit of effort involved, making this dish truth to make in this area a decrease weekend. intend mean this recipe in imitation of some roasted vegetables and a grains.
The ingredient of Turkey Leg Stuffed similar to Chestnuts
- 1 beer
- 1/2 yellowish-brown
- 1/2 lemon
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 turkey leg boneless
- 1 3/8 cups bread day passu00d0u00b9
- 3 3/8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion large, chopped
- 7 ounces minced beef
- 3/4 cup minced pork
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 3 3/8 tablespoons soy sauce
- field black pepper
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 3/8 cups chestnuts cooked and peeled
- 3 steaks turkey, not too thin
The instruction how to make Turkey Leg Stuffed similar to Chestnuts
- In a bowl, add beer, orange juice, lemon juice, orange peel, lemon peel, 1 minced garlic clove, salt, and pepper. Pour the marinade on the turkey leg, cover the bowl, and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Cut the bread into pieces, put it in a bowl, and cover with water.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add 1 clove of minced garlic and onion. Fry until the onion starts to soften (about 10 minutes).
- Add the minced meat, stir, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the bread, mix with chicken broth, soy sauce, and pepper. Add to pan with the meat, and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Chop the egg and nuts coarsely.
- Add to the meat, and mix with a spoon. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Place the turkey leg on a work surface. Pour the filling on top, and cover with turkey steaks. With a needle and thread, sew the steaks to the leg, to prevent the filling from coming out.
- Place the stuffed leg, with the seam down, on a baking tray greased with olive oil.
- Rub the leg with the olive oil, and cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Increase the temperature to 200 C, and remove the aluminum foil.
- Let brown for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the oven.
- Let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
Nutritions of Turkey Leg Stuffed similar to Chestnutscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 790 calories
cholesterolContent: 44 grams
fatContent: 250 milligrams
fiberContent: 38 grams
proteinContent: 7 grams
saturatedFatContent: 61 grams
sodiumContent: 10 grams
sugarContent: 1480 milligrams
transFatContent: 2 grams
: 0.5 grams