Steak considering Pepper Sauce And Herring Mashed Potatoes later than Butter, Flour, Water, Veal Stock, Veal Stock, Bouillon Cube, Steaks, Potatoes, Smoked Herring, Butter, Milk, arena Black Pepper, Peppercorns
The ingredient of Steak behind Pepper Sauce and Herring Mashed Potatoes
- 2 13/16 tablespoons butter
- 3 7/8 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons veal growth
- 2 teaspoons veal amassing
- 1 bouillon cube
- 3 steaks
- smoked herring
- butter to taste
- milk to taste
- arena black pepper to taste
- peppercorns to taste
The instruction how to make Steak behind Pepper Sauce and Herring Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare a roux with butter and flour.
- Add water and mix well.
- Add the veal stock or bouillon cube and pepper.
- Thicken over low heat while stirring.
- Cook the steaks and serve coated generously with sauce.
- Boil or steam the potatoes.
- Cut the herring fillets into pieces and stir.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, peel them and mash them to make a puree.
- Add the herring, a little of butter and milk to get the desired texture.
- Add pepper and mix.
Nutritions of Steak behind Pepper Sauce and Herring Mashed Potatoescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 180 calories
cholesterolContent: 12 grams
fatContent: 40 milligrams
fiberContent: 14 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams
sodiumContent: 9 grams
sugarContent: 115 milligrams
: 1 grams