Youll love this hearty Mexican slant more or less the mortify chicken pie.
The ingredient of Mexican-style chicken pies recipe
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g Coles RSPCA decided Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, finely chopped
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 300g jar Coles Mexican Salsa Roja
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbs chopped coriander
- 8 sheets frozen push announce pastry, partially thawed
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 2 tbs coriander sprigs
- 1 lime, juiced
The instruction how to make Mexican-style chicken pies recipe
- Heat oil in frying pan more than high heat. accumulate brown onion and chicken. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until chicken is with reference to cooked through.
- amass the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until without difficulty combined. trouble in the salsa, diced tomato and chopped coriander. Bring to the boil. edit heat to medium. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sauce thickens. Cool for 30 mins.
- Preheat pie maker. Use a 10.5cm pie maker base cutter to cut 16 discs from 4 pastry sheets. Use a 9.5cm pie maker culmination cutter to cut 16 discs from steadfast pastry sheets. Place 4 base pastry discs in pie maker holes. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken fusion into each pie base. summit zenith later 4 small pastry discs. Lightly press edges to seal. heavy lid. Cook for 8 mins or until pastry is golden. Repeat following unshakable pastry discs and chicken mixture to make 16 pies.
- complement the avocado, red onion, chopped tomato, coriander sprigs and lime juice in a small bowl. give support to afterward pies.
Nutritions of Mexican-style chicken pies recipefatContent: 346.789 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein