This Asian viewpoint on the order of roast chicken tray bake is packed like veg and has a soy sauce-based marinade.
The ingredient of Sticky honey tamarind chicken tray bake recipe
- 4 chicken marylands
- 600g sweet potato, peeled, cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, peeled, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- buoyant coriander sprigs, to service
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 60ml (1/4 cup) tamarind puree
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
The instruction how to make Sticky honey tamarind chicken tray bake recipe
- To make the marinade, place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use a rude uncompromising knife to cut marylands through the joint to separate drumsticks and thighs. amass to marinade and toss to coat. Cover past plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fanatic addict forced. Line a large baking dish subsequent to foil. Place the sweet potato and onion in prepared dish. Drizzle similar to sesame oil and season gone salt. Toss to count subsequently next take forward out vegetables in dish. Nestle chicken pieces in-between the vegetables, reserving marinade. Roast the chicken and vegetables for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, transfer the reserved marinade to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes or until thickened slightly. separate from heat.
- Brush the chicken pieces considering thickened marinade. Roast chicken and vegetables for a supplementary new 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. foster topped past coriander.
Nutritions of Sticky honey tamarind chicken tray bake recipefatContent: 756.674 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.5 grams protein