If you thought perpetual chocolate chip cookies couldnt do better, direct loading them once past three rotate kinds of chocolate. The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter 172g per 3/4 cup, softened
- 3/4 cup buoyant brown sugar 150g per 3/4 cup, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar 50g per 1/4 cup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Use a mixer to beat on medium speed for 1 minute, or until well-combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to beat for 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Add the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt to the bowl. Beat on low speed, scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed, until a smooth dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the cookie dough into 20 balls using roughly 1 1/2 Tbsp. of dough for each and arrange them spaced 1 1/2-inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Transfer the sheets to the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350u00b0F.
- Bake the cookies for 15-17 minutes on the middle rack of oven until puffy and golden brown at the edges.
- Pro tip: Add a sprinkle of sea salt to the cookies before baking for a flavorful touch.
- Check to see that cookies are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the cookies to rest on the sheets for 5-10 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
Nutritions of Triple Chocolate Chip Cookiescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 390 calories
cholesterolContent: 51 grams
fatContent: 60 milligrams
fiberContent: 20 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 12 grams
sugarContent: 260 milligrams
: 30 grams