These gluten-free fudgy banana brownies are a healthy pretentiousness to satisfy chocolate cravings.
The ingredient of Healthy Chocolate Banana Brownies
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 bananas utterly ripe , mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 packet stevia optional
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips optional
The instruction how to make Healthy Chocolate Banana Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F. Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together mashed bananas, applesauce, honey, stevia (if using), egg, and vanilla in a medium bowl until combined. Add oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir with a rubber spatula until mixture becomes a smooth batter. Fold in the chocolate chips (if using).
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake brownies for 25-27 minutes on middle rack of oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Check to see that brownies are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow brownies to cool to room temperature, then transfer to refrigerator to cool for at least 2 hours.
- Remove brownies from refrigerator, cut into squares, and serve.
Nutritions of Healthy Chocolate Banana Browniescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 120 calories
cholesterolContent: 23 grams
fatContent: 20 milligrams
fiberContent: 3 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 1.5 grams
sugarContent: 135 milligrams
: 11 grams