These classic chocolate chip blondies will fly off the bake sale table! The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Best Ever Chocolate Chip Blondies
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips 2 oz
The instruction how to make Best Ever Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Preheat the oven to 350u00b0F.
- Spray an 8-inch square aluminum pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- With a mixer, cream the softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Add the egg to the bowl and continue to beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Beat the mixture on medium speed until all ingredients are combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, and add the chocolate chips to the mixture. Fold the chocolate chips into the dough until they are evenly distributed.
- Transfer the dough to the baking pan and press it into one even layer. Bake on middle rack of oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the blondies to cool at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour, then slice and serve.
Nutritions of Best Ever Chocolate Chip Blondiescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 400 calories
cholesterolContent: 53 grams
fatContent: 55 milligrams
fiberContent: 21 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 12 grams
sugarContent: 240 milligrams
: 35 grams