Buttery and nutty next notes of caramel, this white chocolate macadamia skillet cookie is an irresistible treat. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of White Chocolate Macadamia Skillet Cookie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 115g per 1/2 cup, softened
- 1/2 cup blithe brown sugar 100g per 1/2 cup, packed
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar 38g per 3 Tbsp.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups all point flour
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt scant
- 2 ounces macadamia nuts with reference to chopped, 2 oz. per 1/2 cup
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips or chunks, 4 oz. = heaping 2/3 cup
The instruction how to make White Chocolate Macadamia Skillet Cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350u00b0F.
- Spray an 8-inch cast-iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract into a large bowl. Use a mixer to cream together on medium speed for 1 minute, or until pale and fluffy. Add the egg and continue to beat on medium speed for 30 seconds to one minute, until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, corn starch, baking soda, dash of nutmeg, and salt to the bowl. Beat the mixture on medium speed for about 1 minute, until all ingredients are combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, as needed.
- Fold the chopped macadamia nuts and white chocolate into the cookie dough until they are evenly distributed.
- Transfer the cookie dough into the cast-iron skillet. Use a spoon or clean hands to press the dough into an even layer.
- Bake the cookie for 28-30 minutes on the middle rack of oven, until golden-brown at the edges and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Check to see that the cookie is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the cookie to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve the cookie warm directly from the skillet. Alternatively, the cookie may be cooled to room temperature in the skillet, then cut into slices.
Nutritions of White Chocolate Macadamia Skillet Cookiecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 390 calories
cholesterolContent: 44 grams
fatContent: 60 milligrams
fiberContent: 22 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 11 grams
sugarContent: 250 milligrams
: 27 grams