Theres no better atmosphere interest than chocolate and peanut butter. This cookie is as acceptable as it gets! The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 115g per 1/2 cup, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter 192g per 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup roomy brown sugar 100g per 1/2 cup, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar 50g per 1/4 cup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all seek flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a medium bowl. Use a mixer to beat on medium speed for 1 minute, or until well-combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to beat for 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Add the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt to the bowl. Beat on low speed, scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed, until a smooth dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the cookie dough into 16 balls using roughly 1.5 Tbsp. of dough for each and arrange them spaced 1 1/2-inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Transfer the sheets to the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350u00b0F.
- Transfer cookies to lined sheet trays and bake for 13-15 minutes, on the middle rack of oven, until puffy and golden brown at the edges.
- Check to see that cookies are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the cookies to rest on the sheets for 5-10 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
Nutritions of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookiescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 480 calories
cholesterolContent: 50 grams
fatContent: 55 milligrams
fiberContent: 29 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams
sodiumContent: 13 grams
sugarContent: 280 milligrams
: 31 grams