Here is a serious recipe for soft and chewy flourless peanut butter–chocolate chip cookies.
The ingredient of Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup roomy brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup all natural peanut butter no salt, no sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350u00b0F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the baking soda, salt, and egg in a large mixing bowl and whisk together until lightly frothy. Add in the brown sugar and whisk until smooth. Add in the peanut butter, 1/4 cup at a time, and mix with a spoon until well combined and a dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- To form cookies (about 12 per batch), scoop a tablespoon of dough onto the prepared sheet pan. Repeat with the remaining dough. Lightly push the top of the dough down to flatten it slightly.
- Bake the cookies until the tops are crinkled and the bottoms are golden brown, about 9 minutes.
- Check to see that cookies are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely on the sheet pan. Serve when cooled.
Nutritions of Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookiescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 170 calories
cholesterolContent: 17 grams
fatContent: 20 milligrams
fiberContent: 11 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams
sodiumContent: 2.5 grams
sugarContent: 115 milligrams
: 14 grams