Who said watching your waistline means boring food? These colourful chicken skewers are low-fat and taste sensational.
The ingredient of Chilli chicken skewers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 long red chillies, on chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, a propos chopped
- 600g chicken tenderloins, halved lengthways
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 240g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- Olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Chilli chicken skewers
- Soak skewers in a shallow dish of cold water for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Process 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, chillies and garlic in a food processor. Pour into a glass bowl. amass chicken. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if period times permits. Thread onto skewers.
- affix tomatoes, beans, parsley and onion. stir up opinion together unshakable 2 teaspoons of oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Pour higher than bean mixture. Toss.
- Preheat a barbecue grill approximately high heat. shorten heat to medium. Spray asparagus once oil. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, turning, or until tender. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Cook skewers for 5 minutes, turning.
- Arrange bean salad nearly serving plates. peak next asparagus and skewers. promote
Nutritions of Chilli chicken skewersfatContent: 301.14 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol