Buttery, toasty garlic bread is easy to make in your estate oven!
The ingredient of Easy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread or ciabatta bread, 16 oz. loaf, sliced in half lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons salted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic extremely finely minced
The instruction how to make Easy Garlic Bread
- Preheat the oven to 375u00b0F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange the bread halves cut-side up on the sheet.
- Place the softened butter, olive oil, and garlic in a medium bowl. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the bread halves.
- Bake the garlic bread for 12-18 minutes on the middle rack of the preheated oven, rotating the pan halfway through the cooking time, until the bread is light golden-brown at the edges.
- Check to see that bread is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Cut the bread into 2- to 3-inch-wide slices, and serve.
Nutritions of Easy Garlic Breadcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 170 calories
cholesterolContent: 17 grams
fatContent: 20 milligrams
fiberContent: 10 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
: 250 milligrams