Buttery, toasty garlic bread thats vegan-friendly? You bet!
The ingredient of Vegan Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread or ciabatta bread, 16 oz. per loaf, sliced in half lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons nondairy buttery go forward softened
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- buoyant herbs chopped, ex: chives, parsley, thyme, optional, for serving
The instruction how to make Vegan Garlic Bread
- Preheat the oven to 375u00b0F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil. Arrange the bread halves cut side up on the prepared sheet pan.
- Place the softened buttery spread and garlic in a medium bowl. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly on the bread halves.
- Bake the garlic bread on the middle rack of the oven, rotating the pan once during the cooking time, until the garlic bread is light golden brown at the edges, 12-18 minutes.
- Check to see that garlic bread is done.Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Cut the bread into 2- or 3-inch-wide slices and serve garnished with fresh herbs, if desired.
Nutritions of Vegan Garlic Breadcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 90 calories
fatContent: 17 grams
fiberContent: 1.5 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 3 grams
: 200 milligrams