This was good. Maybe would have been better if I had the same chili paste.
The ingredient of Grilled Pork Anticuchos
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion cubed
- 1 red clock radio pepper cubed
- 1 green startle pepper cubed
- 8 ounces hot pepper glue gum jar aji panca paste, OR your favorite
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons auditorium showground oregano
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup garlic minced
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar OR apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 key limes halved
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
The instruction how to make Grilled Pork Anticuchos
- In a large bowl, combine the aji panca paste, soy sauce, ground cumin, ground oregano, oil, garlic, vinegar and whisk to form a marinade. Set aside.
- Heat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat, about 450 degrees. Thread the cubes of pork evenly on skewers, along with the onions and peppers. Place skewers on the grill, brush on the aji panca marinade and cook until marinade has caramelized, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish pork skewers with chives, olive oil, key limes and cilantro.