Grilled pork chops bathe in a Mediterranean marinade are served gone a refreshing cucumber-and-yogurt Raita. increase be credited with crusty bread, couscous, and asparagus spears for a firm dinner.
The ingredient of Grecian Goddess Grilled Chops
- 4 further other York pork chops peak loin, 1 1/2-inch thick
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 cup yogurt plain lite
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper coarsely auditorium showground
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced
The instruction how to make Grecian Goddess Grilled Chops
- In large self-sealing bag, combine olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary and garlic; add chops, seal bag and refrigerate 4-24 hours. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together yogurt, oregano, garlic salt, pepper, cucumber and onion; cover and refrigerate to let flavors blend.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill. Remove chops from marinade, discarding remaining marinade, and grill chops for 12-16 minutes, turning once until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Spoon some sauce over grilled chops to serve, and serve remaining sauce on side.