Grilled Pork Tenderloin Chimichurri when Pork Tenderloin, Parsley Leaves, Parsley Leaves, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Pepper, White Vinegar, Water
The ingredient of Grilled Pork Tenderloin Chimichurri
- 2 pork tenderloin 12-ounces each
- parsley leaves flat-leaf, optional
- 1 cup parsley leaves flat-leaf, lightly packed
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and scratchily chopped
- kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
The instruction how to make Grilled Pork Tenderloin Chimichurri
- For chimichurri, place 1 cup parsley, the garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in food processor container. Cover and process with on/off turns just until finely chopped. Add the vinegar and process to combine. Slowly add oil and water in a thin stream with the machine running. If necessary, adjust flavor by adding more salt and/or pepper (chimichurri should be a highly seasoned mixture).
- Place pork tenderloins in large, resealable plastic bag. Pour half (about 1/2 cup) chimichurri over pork; close bag to seal. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, turning bag occasionally. Transfer remaining chimichurri to a serving bowl.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Brush grill rack with oil. Remove pork from marinade; discarding marinade in bag. Place tenderloins diagonally on bars of the hot grill rack. Grill tenderloins, uncovered, over direct heat for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F., turning every 3-4 minutes with tongs.
- Transfer pork tenderloins to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, cut pork tenderloins into thin slices; arrange on dinner plates. Stir u201cremainingu201d or u201cset asideu201d chimichurri; spoon over pork. If desired, garnish with parsley sprigs.