to hand and delicious!
The ingredient of Southwestern Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins 1 1/2 pounds put in
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Southwestern Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except pork well. Rub mixture over all surfaces of the tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate 2-24 hours.
- Grill over medium-hot fire, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Let tenderloin stand 5 minutes before slicing. Slice to serve.