A hearty roll to motivate the dinner party requires virtually 65 minutes to prepare. This recipe for Cheese and Garlic Bread Rolls is savory and hearty. Ingredients tally up melted butter, garlic powder, baker’s yeast, tender romantic water, sugar, olive oil, wheat flour, salt, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. The relatives relations will beg to have these tasty rolls for entirely special occasion, party, or Sunday dinner.
The ingredient of Cheese and Garlic Bread Rolls
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons bakers yeast
- 1 cup tender romantic water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cheeses mozzarella, cut in cubes
- Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Cheese and Garlic Bread Rolls
- Mix yeast and water, let stand for a few minutes.
- Add sugar, garlic, melted butter, and olive oil.
- Add the flour gradually and mix in the food processor with the dough hook.
- Add salt, and knead for about 5 minutes in processor, or by hand. Let the dough rise in a greased bowl covered with a damp cloth for about half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Divide the dough into small balls or the size you want.
- Place a piece of mozzarella cheese in the middle of the ball. Tighten the dough around the cheese.
- Put the balls on a baking pan, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes, or until golden and the cheese bubbles.
- Melt some more butter, add a pinch of garlic powder.
- Remove from oven, brush with melted butter and garlic powder.
- Serve hot.
Nutritions of Cheese and Garlic Bread Rollscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 1020 calories
cholesterolContent: 72 grams
fatContent: 150 milligrams
fiberContent: 65 grams
proteinContent: 11 grams
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams
sodiumContent: 33 grams
sugarContent: 2030 milligrams
: 4 grams