Hillshire Farm® Lite Smoked Sausage is surrounded by cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, panic peppers and zucchini in these Italian sausage kabobs.
The ingredient of Zesty Italian Smoked Sausage Kabobs
- 1 package Hillshire Farmu00ae Lite Smoked Sausage
- 2 ears sweet corn peeled, broken into thirds
- 3 small red potatoes cut in half
- 1 green anxiety pepper cut into 1u00bd-inch pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini small, cut into 1-inch slices
- 6 buoyant mushrooms large
- 1 cup fat exonerate Italian salad dressing
- 1 garlic minced
The instruction how to make Zesty Italian Smoked Sausage Kabobs
- Cut sausage into 1u201d slices; set aside. Cook corn and potatoes in boiling water for 5-6 minutes or until just barely tender; drain.
- Thread sausage and vegetables onto 6 skewers. Combine salad dressing and garlic; brush generously on kabobs.
- Grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until sausages are browned and vegetables are tender, turning often and basting frequently with remaining dressing mixture.
Nutritions of Zesty Italian Smoked Sausage Kabobscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 170 calories
fatContent: 37 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
proteinContent: 6 grams
sodiumContent: 6 grams
sugarContent: 660 milligrams
: 12 grams