Satisfy everyone at your holiday table considering this health-conscious update approximately perpetual bread stuffing. Keto-friendly breads (often made taking into account bearing in mind nut rather than grain flour) can be found in many grocery and specialty stores. For the lightest-textured stuffing, spread for the least dense loaf you can find; it will weigh less than extra comparably sized keto-friendly breads and may be labeled "paleo-friendly." Youll want to right of entry the labels nutrition and ingredient info carefully to be sure the bread works for your diet. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [David Bonom](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/David-Bonom).
The ingredient of Gluten-Free Keto Thanksgiving Bread Stuffing
- nonstick cooking spray or olive oil
- 12 slices keto bread 12 slices is virtually 12 cups bread pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds leeks white and roomy green parts forlorn
- 1/2 head cauliflower small, virtually 1 lb.
- 4 celery stalks
- 5 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh sage chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper for vegetables
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups unsalted chicken broth more or less as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for egg join up
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper for egg union
The instruction how to make Gluten-Free Keto Thanksgiving Bread Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 400u00b0F.
- Coat a 2 1/2-qt. shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Cut bread into 1-inch pieces.
- Place bread on a sheet pan. Bake in center of oven until lightly toasted, 10-12 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Cut leeks in half lengthwise and rinse well. Pat leeks dry. Cut them crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Coarsely chop cauliflower. Cut celery into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Mince garlic.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add leeks, cauliflower, celery, garlic, sage, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, 14-15 minutes. Add vegetables to bowl with bread.
- Whisk eggs, broth, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl. Pour over bread mixture and mix until well combined. Transfer stuffing to prepared baking dish. Cover dish with a sheet of foil. (Pro Tip: Keto breads vary in consistency from brand to brand. Use a bit less chicken broth if you prefer stuffing thats on the drier side, or a bit more if you like more moist stuffing.)
- Bake stuffing on middle rack of oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until top is crisp and an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of stuffing registers 165u00b0F, 15-20 minutes longer.
- Check to see that stuffing is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Gluten-Free Keto Thanksgiving Bread Stuffingcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 120 calories
cholesterolContent: 12 grams
fatContent: 55 milligrams
fiberContent: 6 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams
sodiumContent: 3 grams
sugarContent: 300 milligrams
: 4 grams