*Disclaimer: This recipe is a supporter recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Curried chicken
- 500g chicken breast
- 1 large onion, sliced in wedges (eighths)
- 4 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Keens Curry Powder
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Massel chicken style collection store cube
The instruction how to make Curried chicken
- Simmer chicken in water for virtually 10-15 minutes or until just cooked. preserve 1 cup of the water to use like amassing cube.
- In an electric fry pan, in relation to high (7-8), saute onions, celery and carrot in butter. increase be credited with curry powder. mount up tomatoes. point of view heat down to 3-4 approximately electric fry pan and ensue flour until with ease combined.
- enlarge water from chicken, gathering cube and milk. Slowly pour into fry pan and advocate constantly.
- Chop chicken into bite-sized chunks and build up to curry. advocate through.
- abet as regards bed of rice.
Nutritions of Curried chickenfatContent: