Pack a picnic taking into consideration these tasty pulled chicken and slaw rolls.
The ingredient of Pulled chicken and slaw rolls
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Masterfoods squeezy barbecue sauce
- 1/2 Coles Hot roast chicken, meat shredded, skin and bones discarded
- 1 cup (65g) Coles Fresh Coleslaw Mix
- 2 tablespoons entire sum combination egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 4 Coles Bakery hot dog rolls
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- Masterfoods squeezy barbecue sauce, extra, to encouragement
- Coriander leaves, to help
The instruction how to make Pulled chicken and slaw rolls
- Heat oil in a small frying pan almost medium heat. go to onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until softened. sever from heat. shake up in barbecue sauce and chicken.
- add up coleslaw mix, mayonnaise and vinegar in a medium bowl. Season when salt and pepper.
- Split hotdog rolls without critical all the artifice through. Fill with lettuce, slaw and chicken mixture. Drizzle subsequent to other barbecue sauce. service sprinkled gone coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Pulled chicken and slaw rollsfatContent: