Searching for meal prep dinner inspiration? This easy dinner recipe is made from a make-ahead and put to sleep chicken base and goulash mixture, so you can complete dinner as regards the table in 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Creamy goulash chicken recipe
- 500g baby red potatoes, halved
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 300ml thickened cream
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 batch put out and save one-pot big-batch chicken (see notes for recipe)
- Cru00e8me fraiche, to relief (optional)
- Chopped continental parsley, to facilitate (optional)
- Steamed broccoli, to support (see below)
The instruction how to make Creamy goulash chicken recipe
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and govern under chilly frosty dealing out water. Drain. include the potatoes, tomatoes, cream and paprika in an airtight container. Place in the freezer.
- Defrost the potato mix (see tips). Place in a large saucepan behind a batch of the defrosted chicken. Cook something like medium-high heat, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes to gently reheat.
- Either shake up the broccoli through the goulash mix and cook, uncovered, for a additional 3 minutes or until warmed through or place the broccoli in a microwave-safe container and microwave until defrosted. service more or less the side.
Nutritions of Creamy goulash chicken recipefatContent: