Zoodles, or zucchini noodles, are a fabulous low-carb and gluten-free vary to encourage gone this easy chicken dinner.
The ingredient of Chicken, parmesan and zoodle skillet
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- 55g (1/2 cup) almond meal
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped vivacious basil leaves
- 2 large (about 500g) chicken breast fillets, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons other virgin olive oil
- 400g btl napoletana tomato pasta sauce
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into long, no question thin strips (using a mandoline or spiraliser)
- 50g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated well-ventilated light mozzarella
- well-ventilated light basil leaves, extra, to abet
The instruction how to make Chicken, parmesan and zoodle skillet
- Lightly campaign the egg and water in a shallow bowl. augment the almond meal, parmesan and basil roughly speaking a plate. Season the chicken. Dip 1 chicken piece in egg, then almond meal mixture, pressing to coat. Transfer to a lined plate. Repeat past the long-lasting chicken, egg wash and almond meal mixture, pressing to coat well.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan greater than medium-high heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 6 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Reserve 1/2 cup tomato sauce. increase be credited with unshakable tomato sauce to pan and bring to the boil. ensue the zucchini and simmer for 2 minutes or until just starting to soften. sever from heat.
- Preheat oven grill to high. Return chicken to pan. Spoon on top of higher than reserved tomato sauce. Sprinkle subsequent to cheese. Grill for 3-4 minutes, until the cheese is golden. Sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind extra basil.
Nutritions of Chicken, parmesan and zoodle skilletfatContent: 451.71 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein