Roast chicken pieces are a delicious filling for this healthy, low-fat lasagne.
The ingredient of Roast chicken and vegetable lasagne
- 8 bought even-sized slices chargrilled eggplant
- 4 bought collection chargrilled skinless red capsicums
- 1 large barbecued chicken
- 1/3 cup as regards torn spacious basil leaves
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh continental parsley leaves
- 6 sprigs buoyant thyme, leaves picked
- 1/4 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tomato juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons other virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & freshly field black pepper
The instruction how to make Roast chicken and vegetable lasagne
- Place the eggplant and capsicum in a single enlargement beyond two paper towels. Place a paper towel almost culmination and press lightly to entertain excess oil. Set aside.
- sever meat from chicken, discarding wings, skin and fat. Cut larger pieces into 1cm-thick slices. Set aside.
- Place the basil, parsley, thyme and onion in a bowl and toss to combine.
- To make dressing, place tomato juice, vinegar, oil and garlic in a jug. Season like salt and pepper. protest to combine.
- To serve, place a slice of eggplant not far off from each plate. Divide half the chicken on top of higher than the eggplant slices. Divide half the herb blend exceeding the chicken and drizzle later a third of the dressing. height each taking into consideration a cumulative capsicum. Divide remaining chicken exceeding the capsicum and top each when a slice of eggplant. Sprinkle each stack similar to steadfast herb merger and drizzle in the manner of remaining dressing.
Nutritions of Roast chicken and vegetable lasagnefatContent: 303.53 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein