Make lunch grow old exciting over like these Mexican-style quesadillas filled in imitation of chicken, vegetables, beans and cheese.
The ingredient of Chicken and Mexi-bean quesadillas
- 2 tablespoons new virgin olive oil
- 1 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon field coriander
- 1 teaspoon sports ground cumin
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 50g grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup re chopped vivacious coriander leaves
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup coarsely grated reduced-fat cheddar
- 1/2 x 330g jar whole roasted peppers, drained, sliced
- 1 cup scratchily shredded cooked chicken
- 20g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup roomy caustic cream
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
The instruction how to make Chicken and Mexi-bean quesadillas
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large frying pan beyond high heat. Cook zucchini, turning, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat long-lasting oil in pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. mount up garlic, pitch coriander, cumin and beans. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until beans are fuming through. Remove from heat. accumulate tomato and vivacious coriander. Season subsequently salt and pepper. stir up to combine.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Place 2 tortillas roughly speaking workbench. summit zenith each in the manner of cheese, bean mixture, capsicum, chicken and spinach. Sandwich next long-lasting tortillas.
- Place quesadillas, one at a time, in sandwich press. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until competently toasted and incensed through. Cut into wedges. minister to in imitation of cutting cream and lime.
Nutritions of Chicken and Mexi-bean quesadillasfatContent: 487.56 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 54 milligrams cholesterol