This normal chicken stir-fry has a hot and spicy dressing to tantalise the taste-buds.
The ingredient of Chicken bibimbap
- 2 cups white calrose rice
- 500g chicken stir-fry strips
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded, cut into matchsticks
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Korean red chilli paste (kochujang)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Chicken bibimbap
- Place rice and 3 cups chilly frosty water in a saucepan beyond high heat. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. edit heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 12 to 14 minutes or until liquid has absorbed. separate from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chicken, soy sauce and garlic in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- Make Chilli dressing: append chilli paste, vinegar, sesame oil and sugar in a bowl.
- Heat a wok greater than high heat. mount up 2 teaspoons oil. Swirl to coat. ensue half the chicken mixture. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat taking into account bearing in mind 2 teaspoons oil and enduring surviving chicken. build up 2 teaspoons oil to wok. mount up carrot, beans, cucumber and mushroom. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until beans are tender. Add to chicken. Cover to maintenance warm.
- Heat long-lasting oil in a large frying pan more than medium heat. Crack eggs into pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until eggwhites are set and yolks soft. Divide rice together with plates. pinnacle like chicken mixture. summit zenith taking into consideration egg. minister to like chilli dressing.
Nutritions of Chicken bibimbapfatContent: 815.946 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 98 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 291 milligrams cholesterol