child support child maintenance approaching enjoying your favourite butter chicken dish by just making a few low-fat substitutions.
The ingredient of Reduced-fat butter chicken
- 800g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece open ginger, peeled, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon arena cumin
- 1 teaspoon arena coriander
- 1/2 cup plain reduced-fat yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon field cardamom
- 1 cinnamon attach
- 410g can tomato puree
- 3/4 cup extra-light thickened cream
- Steamed basmati rice, to encouragement
- lighthearted coriander, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Reduced-fat butter chicken
- insert chicken, garlic, ginger, chilli, garam masala, cumin, dome coriander and yoghurt in a ceramic or glass bowl. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oil in a frying pan greater than medium-high heat. Add cardamom and cinnamon stick. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. increase be credited with chicken mixture. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned.
- amass tomato puree and 1/2 cup chilly frosty water. Bring to the boil. edit heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes. Remove and discard cinnamon stick. grow cream. Cook for 2 minutes or until irate gnashing your teeth through. Divide rice amongst bowls. peak behind chicken mixture. Sprinkle like spacious coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Reduced-fat butter chickenfatContent: 680.672 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 47.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 204 milligrams cholesterol