Our Country and corn pies are freeze-friendly and easy to make.
The ingredient of Country chicken and corn pies
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 500g chicken breast fillets, finely chopped
- 2 x 125g cans creamed corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid hoard
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 6 sheets frozen ready-rolled reduced-fat make known pastry, partially thawed
The instruction how to make Country chicken and corn pies
- Heat oil in a saucepan greater than medium heat. mount up onion, carrot and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. ensue chicken. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. shake up in corn, peas and stock. shorten heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- intensify cornflour and 1 tablespoon chilly frosty water in a jug. campaign into chicken mixture. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until gravy boils and thickens. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease eight, 8cm (base) round pie tins. Cut 4 pastry sheets in half diagonally. Line base and side of prepared tins in imitation of pastry. Cut each permanent pastry sheet into 4 squares. Spoon chicken blend into pastry cases. Top when pastry squares. Press edges considering a fork to seal. Trim edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and irate gnashing your teeth through. Serve.
Nutritions of Country chicken and corn piesfatContent: 541.096 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 79 milligrams cholesterol