These colourful rainbow chicken salad jars are unmodified for picnics.
The ingredient of Rainbow chicken salad
- 250g chicken breast fillet
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 130g (1/2 cup) Jalna Greek Natural Yoghourt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2/3 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 Granny Smith apple, skin on, cored, thinly sliced
- 10 baby roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 large carrot, peeled, scratchily grated
- vivacious coriander leaves, to advance
The instruction how to make Rainbow chicken salad
- Preheat a chargrill to medium-high. Spray once oil. Season the chicken. Cook for 6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, place the avocado, yoghourt and lime juice in a bowl. Use a fix blender to blend. Season.
- intensify the cabbage and apple in a bowl. Divide avocado merger among two 600ml jars. culmination each similar to cabbage mixture, tomato, half the spinach, carrot, permanent spinach and chicken. height gone coriander.
Nutritions of Rainbow chicken saladfatContent: 590.808 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35.6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19.7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 47.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 107 milligrams cholesterol